BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Construction & Infrastructure
- Develop strong market knowledge of our existing and potential clients and keep the Company informed of business growing opportunities aligned to our strategic plans.
- Provide in-depth analysis of markets (including market segments for private, semi government and government), industry trends, competitors and clients to improve strategic planning and decision-making.
- Develop and implement relationship strategies to maximize our chances of profitably, securing strategically important new business.
- Identify niche markets and new / future services that could provide the Company with a competitive advantage or improved profitability.
- Build excellent relationships for FM business and find solutions to customersâ business and service delivery needs.
- Prepare business plan, incorporating vision, mission, SWOT etcâ¦
- Develop tender attribute documents at a consistently high standard.
- Achieve set sales target, identify business plan, and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Pricing the tenders and preparing the technical and commercial offers/submittal.
- Reading and processing the tender, negotiation and continue to drive excellence and efficiency in our tendering.
- Develop case studies based on the company operational delivery that can be used for marketing and business development.
- Identify and apply for selected awards and PR opportunities to increase the companyâs industry recognition and public profile.
- Develop and manage close working relationships with the operations team to ensure that business development and sales opportunities are being maximized and all high value leads are being generated and managed appropriately.
- Ensure all sales monitoring and reporting is complied.
- Win new business through developing clientsâ relationships centred on solutions that deliver business excellence to both clients and contractors.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the companyâs unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Understand the companyâs goal and purpose to continue enhancing the companyâs performance.
- Undertake regular commercial reviews of all works with a view to developing new opportunities/service lines offering added value to clients.
- Coordinate with FM Division Manager in recruitment process and manpower needed.
- Define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prepare companyâs profile and guaranty a proper presenting for the company.
- Preparing all required presentations for clients in all stages.
- Work on getting any accreditation that added value to FM Division.
- Hand over the awarded projects to the operation team and ensure the projects have been executed smoothly.
- Developing and Setting up policies, procedures, and sales and marketing strategies related to FM.
- Overseeing projectsâ studies and quotations; submitting well-prepared offers, technically and economically.
- Following up submitted offers in concert with FM Division Manager.
- Submit weekly, monthly and annually progress reports to FM Division Manager..