Construction & Infrastructure
We are urgently seeking to recruit on
behalf of their client an experience SCAFFOLDING ENGINEER/MANAGER the Metro Project in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
- Erecting scaffolds in accordance with local, state, and federal.
Erectors also must abide by all manufacturer recommendations and be
capable of erecting scaffolds under the guidance of a competent person.
- Inspecting all scaffold components prior to assembly to ensure that
components used are of similar material and in good repair before becoming
a part of the completed scaffold. This includes (but is not limited to):
mudsills, screw jacks, frames, braces, planks, access ladders, brackets,
- Maintaining fall protection requirements while erecting /
- Providing a scaffold to the user that is free from recognizable and
preventable hazards (i.e., fall protection systems in place, falling
object prevention in place, appropriate access / egress to and from the
scaffold, appropriate anchorage and stability of the structure,
appropriate walking / working surfaces, maintaining appropriate clearances
from electrical hazards, etc.)
- Prior to occupation scaffold erectors must notify the competent
person that the scaffold has been erected and is ready to be inspected.
- Training of other scaffold users if needed.
- Contacting and coordinating with the Competent Person regarding any
issues associated with the erection of a scaffold.
- Contacting EHS if there is a concern regarding the erection of the
- Trade testing of any potential scaffold sub-contractor prior to
their mobilization to site.
- Management responsibilities for all health and safety policies and
procedure, especially those related to scaffold and working at height
- Responsible for monthly reporting to Senior management.