Construction & Infrastructure
PROJECT ADVISOR INFRA
· A university degree in engineering
· Masterâs degree in project
· Chartered Member/Fellow of relevant
· Minimum of 25 years working
experience out of which a minimum of 10 years in programme/project management.
5 years in GCC.
· Demonstrated expert understanding of
the theory and application of best practice program and project management.
· Demonstrated ability to engage with a
wide range of people and audiences, and effectively communicate, advocate, and
influence with them